Friday, October 8, 2010

Moving on.....

Many of you may know by now that Kit 'n Kaboodles, an amazing kit-club site that I've been a member of since 2007 as well as a design team member since 2009, is closing her doors. I am so sad!! I pretty well learned how to scrap there, and made many friends along the way. Lots of good memories, I will miss you KnK.

But, with this transition comes good things also, as I have decided that this is the time to open my own doors! I've started a new month-to-month kit club and online scrap-boutique, including message boards and a very cool NING gallery! I am so excited about this new venture, I hope you will come over and have a look-see :) The site is fully functional at this time and we're already registering new members to the forums and gallery.

The boutique is a work in progress, I am slowly getting my inventory established so you'll need to be a little patient with me there ;) What is it they say... Rome wasn't built in a day?? LOL

My first kit is set to debut at our grand opening on October 20th! We'll have some fun stuff going on in the forums too, so be sure to stop by.

See you soon :)

10 comments:

  1. congratulations Amy! what wonderful news! if you need me, I'm always at your disposal! Successsssssss!!kissessssss

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited and happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for you!!! I already started spreading the word :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy, that is fantastic news!! Good for you! Can't wait to see your kits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats and best of luck in your new endeavour.

    ReplyDelete