Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fall Offerings

Did anyone besides me miss out on Basic Grey's gorgeous Fall 2009 line, "Ambrosia"? Well, here's your chance to get it, at well below the manufacturer's suggested retail price. This will include the collection pack (1-each of 18 papers, 1 alpha stickers, 1 sticker elements), a package of Chip Sticker Shapes, a package of Brads, and one sheet of Sticker Mini-Monograms. I have 5 sets left. Send me an email (amywilhelms107@msn.com) and I will get an invoice to you via PayPal ASAP! (Extra shipping will apply for international purchasers.)


I have a couple of extras available from this line:

Extra sheet Sticker Mini-Monogram -- $1.95 ea (still 35% off MSRP)
Striped Paper "Tangy" -- $.45 ea (35% off MSRP)

I also have, from Basic Grey's new line of "Basics", some Micro-Mini-Monogram stickers in black that will compliment "Ambrosia" very nicely. I'd be happy to add it to your shipment for an extra $2.

Just let me know in your initial email to me if you want anything extra.

I can't wait to start crafting with these beautiful fall papers. Even though they aren't "new" this year, they are new to me!! Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment