Saturday, August 14, 2010

It's A PageMaps thing

I hadn't done a PageMaps contest in a while but when I saw this one I thought "oh yeah I'm doing this!!!" Check out this amazing prize from ScrapAttack scrapbooking......

Echo Park happens to be my new favorite paper product right now so I had to give this a go :) Here's my take on the sketch:

These papers are from American Crafts "Blue Skies", and so pretty and bright! Perfect for these pics of my silly little girl. The ribbons are also American Crafts. I found it interesting, the pink one is made the exact same way that Webster's Bloomers are done.... I wonder which one came first?? Either way... LOVE them!!

You know me, always with the fussy-cutting and Stickles. Hey, I know what I like :)

I wasn't the only one with the same idea to enter this contest, there's close to 150 entrants in this one already! Best of luck to all!

3 comments: