Tuesday, July 20, 2010

a little more Peacock Lane

Since I was gone on vacation I barely had a reveal this month! I created a couple more layouts with the July kit anyway, I am loving how surprisingly versatile this paper is. I've created four layouts with it and not a peacock to be seen LOL.
I can't take all the credit for this first layout (though I would love to because I absolutely adore this design!). It's actually a scraplift from a very talented someone over at FH2S (thank you Linda!) The next is a much more simple design but I prefer something a little less complicated for a double-spread. The blues in the kit worked really well with water-themed pictures....
I think this is it for me with this kit, I have a lot left over though so I am sure pieces of it will be making their way into some other projects! Thanks for stopping by, have a good week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment