Saturday, July 24, 2010

Check out the AUGUST KIT at KnK....


The August kit from Kit 'n Kaboodles has papers from Jillibean Soup "Summer Squash" and "Basics" (see that green grid paper? the other side is dots!) collections, paired with Core'dinations cardstock, some cute Jillibean Soup embellishments (just look at those corrugated alphas!!), white lace, and a KnK exclusive, some handmade pinwheels! I just received the kit yesterday and started scrapping away last night, the papers are adorable and full of summer. And *lucky me* I have about 500 new pics from my vacation to choose from LOL. I can hardly wait to get back to it today! Visit Kit 'n Kaboodles to check out the embellishment add-on kit (yes, you need it)... the canvas flowers are perfect! I'm headed to the scrap-room... well, ok... it's the kitchen table.... but it works for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment