Thursday, May 20, 2010

as promised...

This was so fun. I decided to create a double, since all the scrappable pics I had were from the same performance, and of course I needed to use all of them. :)
I went completely overboard with all the girly details, but I feel it's fitting. Gracie is the ultimate girly-girl! The text along the curve is as many of the lyrics that would fit from the music the girls danced to. I used tiny rub-on alphas (Heidi Grace), it took forever but I love how it turned out. The flowers are all from Prima's winter release, and the papers and die-cuts are Fancy Pants "Dancing Girl". The ruffle was a bit of a challenge, but once I figured it out it went on pretty easily. Lots of glue dots LOL. In hind-site I wish I would not have double-spaced my jounaling because I had so much more I would have liked to say to her, but I figure I can write more on the back.


Thanks for stopping by! I have a challenge in progress, having to do with this layout, HERE, if you'd like to play along! Go check it out!



2 comments: