Monday, January 4, 2010

My FH2S Guest Designer reveal

I so enjoyed being the Guest Designer for the Month of December at FH2S! It's a faith-based online community with a bunch of amazing ladies and I am so glad to now be a part of it. Pam sent me some beautiful MME papers to work with and here's my reveal!
I dug into some older photos for this one, I have so many pics of my son when he was little that are unscrapped as they were taken way before the digital age... ....and these photos of my first daughter are also non-digital. I want to try to get them scrapped before I forget the details, you know?
A big thank-you to Pam, Linda, and all the ladies over at FH2S, I had a wonderful time as Guest Designer for December 2009 and look forward to hanging out with you in 2010!
I'm passing the hat now to Anneliese, who will do an amazing job as Guest Designer for January. Congrats Anneliese!

1 comment: