Friday, October 2, 2009

The Last Lazy Days of Summer

Well I guess this settles it, summer is officially done in our backyard. On one of the last warm days in September the girls were allowed to let the water out of the pool. They were having so much fun out there I had to grab my camera and snap a few pictures.
Even Cassie had to get in with them and play! She plays like a little kid in the water, hopping around and splashing as much as she can.
I've never seen a dog love water the way she does. We knew labs were water dogs, but we didn't really get just how much until she jumped into the bathtub with the girls one night! Bathing her will never be a problem.
So goodbye warm weather, goodbye swimming pool, goodbye hammock and park and shorts and flip-flops. Autumn is now officially here, jackets are necessary in the morning and there's a chill in the air that wasn't there even last week. But I have to say, Autumn is one of the most beautiful times of year and I am soooo ready!

1 comment:

  1. These are awesome photos - how fun will they be to scrap?? Thank you for your compliments on my blog today - that was a nice surprise!! Love your work with the Bo Bunny (& I can tell how much thought you put into the one your husband doesn't like!) Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete